2019 By The Numbers

Today while I was out walking dogs at the City Kennel I decided I would do a post to sum up my 2019. I'm a little disappointed in myself for not blogging more frequently, but if that means I was busy doing things 'when I have nothing to do', then so be it.

Without further do, I present 2019 by the numbers:

Hours worked Q1 before retirement
344

Trips Taken - defined as away from home at least one overnight and often more
8


States Visited
13


Hours spent as a volunteer at MLB All Star Game
8


Baseball games attended
4

Hours spent volunteering at City Dogs
154


Hours spent driving to City Dog
77


Dogs walked
Roughly 460 at 3 dogs per hour


Book club meetings attended
24

Books read
94


Pages read
Roughly 28,200


Hallmark movies watched
Probably 50!

Plays attended
8


Concerts attended
7


Hours spent at Glass Bubble Project
4


Trips to Ohio Wine Country
3


Wineries visited
8


Weddings attended
3


Beach parties
5


Unicorn launches
1

Wine and sunsets
Too many to count

I'm sure there are many more quantifiable activities that I have forgotten but it sure looks like I had enough to do to keep me busy! Hopefully next year there will be even more!

As always, thanks for reading along.








Comments

Popular Posts